Tuesday 5 May 2020

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY #TSOT456


What a challenge we have for you at TSOT this week.  I have to apologise right away that I failed with the shaker card bit!  I'm not very good at shaker cards and couldn't make one this week as I didn't have any of the foam.  And as all our shops are still shut and we are still in lock down in the UK there was no where I could get some.  I suppose I could have done on-line ordering but that means someone else has had to put themselves at risk to prepare and ship my order - fine if it's food or medical or essential supplies but not for crafting bits! So that's my excuse and what a valid one it is lol! 

So on to my card - I've used the gorgeous new Kaisercraft papers called Amethyst - luckily I got these before lock down started.  These butterflies are just so beautiful and the colours of these papers are stunning.  I teamed it with one of the flowers from Stampin Up's Floral Essence and used some Tim Holtz distress colours in Dusty Concord and Tumbled Glass to try and replicate the colours.

The little butterfly thinlet is an old SU.  It has had some embossing paste over the top of it to add some sparkle and some glitter dots down the middle.  The Just for You is from SU Watercolour Wings embossed in white embossing powder. I added a touch of the lovely ribbon at the bottom and some blue rhinestones at the top.








 

No comments: