Saturday 9 May 2020

JOY OF SETS BLOG HOP - MAY 2020 - FLORAL


Image may contain: possible text that says 'The Joy Of Sets MAY 2020 Floral Blog Hop'



Welcome to another Joy of Sets Blog Hop.  The Joy of Sets is a Facebook Group which I started nearly three years ago - we have nearly 3,000 members world wide and have lots of crafting things going on in our busy little group from RAK's to swaps to challenges to blog hops!  We are not all about Stampin Up and not all members are Demonstrators.  We celebrate all things paper and stamping!  See the blurb below if you would like to be part of our next blog hop!

Once again a big thank you to Angie Mckenzie who organises this hop for us and keeps us all on our toes.

I've used Kaisercraft Tea Party stamp set for my images.  The pretty flower on the cup matches the flower stamp that comes with the set.  There is also a tea pot but I ran out of room! 

I used some retired SU DSP for the background with those cute spoons on them then added a stitched framelit, an SU doily and fussy cut out the flowers and the tea cup.  I've also added one of the SU gold sticker spoons. I must admit I'm not a sticker kind of girl but these were sent to me and this is the first time I've had chance to use them.  They were called Team Room copper vinyl stickers.

I used Tri Blends by Spectrum Noir to colour in the flowers.





Do hop along to Brenda's blog by clicking on the link below.


Here is the list of all 20 of us in the Hop:



Fiona Whitehead - you are here




And don't forget if you would like to be part of our next hop you will find my group The Joy of Sets on Facebook.  You have to be part of the group to be in the hop.  We are not all SU demonstrators and the hop is not really about showcasing SU but showing you inspiration from dedicated crafters.  Click on the link below to be taken to the group.  We have all sorts of fun things happening - not just monthly blog hops!







 

8 comments:

Susan Webster said...

Lovely Fiona. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend across the pond!

JoAnn Pollock said...

I’m a big fan of doilies and that is such a pretty teacup.

Narelle Fasulo said...

Beautiful card Fiona. It's perfect for Mothers Day today.

Nigezza Creates said...

Lovely card, my mum would have loved this, she would constantly drink tea :-)

Rochelle said...

Pretty card Fiona

Rebecca-Jo Unwin said...

Lovely card Fiona, TFS

Angie McKenzie said...

Lovely coloring, Fiona! The teacup fits perfectly with the retired items... always a pleasure to hop with you! xx

Sue Allen said...

Very Sweet card