Thursday 14 May 2020

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT - #GDP240

Playing along with the Global Design Project this week Caseing the Designer. 



I just recently purchased the cute Special Someone from SU as it was in a sale and great value and I've seen some lovely things done with this cute animals.  Although we don't really have raccoons in the UK I did see one when we lived in Texas - it frightened the life out of one my cats who we had shipped over with us and she never really got over the shock and didn't like going outdoors in Texas much!  

Here I've used the little squirrel - we have lots of those over here and one of my dogs really doesn't like them although we do have some in our garden who tease the dogs!  

I stamped the little squirrel in Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede. I coloured the flower in Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango and cut it out.  I then layered this on to one of the lovely doilies which were also in the Clearance Rack!  I stamped the flowers from the set around alternating the colours and added the sentiment, some of the butterflies and some retired sequins.


 

No comments: