Tuesday 26 May 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #IC340


I hope you are all still doing well and managing to carry on crafting. We have an Inspiration Challenge for you today at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

I used some old Kaisercraft Stamps for my image.  I used some Tim Holtz Distress Inks to sponge the background and used Ranger Archival Ink in Library Green to stamp the flowers.  I then used some new watercolour brushes from Lime Otter to colour them in.  The die cut is from Crafters Companion and came as a freebie when hubby bought me the Gemini electric die cut machine for my birthday - I'm still playing with it and working it out!  























 

1 comment:

Stampin by Genny said...

Fiona, Love your happy little flower scene. The green lace at the bottom is a perfect frame. Thanks for sharing your talent with Hand Stamped Sentiments.