Tuesday 26 May 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - #SUOC250 - DESIGNER'S CHOICE





The Design Team has free rein over at Stampin Up Only challenge this week - with a Designer's Choice.

One of the members of my Joy of Sets Facebook Group (where we celebrate all things Stampin Up both current and retired) recently posted an image of an open book easel card.  Now this was a new technique to me - don't you get a frisson of excitement when you actually see something new to do with paper - it doesn't happen often but this was one for me - I've been making loads of them and showed one a few days ago.  Here I've used some retired DSP and the lovely Special Someone Stamp set.

It looks complicated but it is really easy and once the main book pages are done there are endless ways of decorating them.  I followed the example by Tina Zinck who is I think an SU Demo in Canada - I found her on You Tube.

I used Early Espresso to stamp the images and Powder Pink for the shading. I fussy cut out the mouse and the balloon and just added the string with a Chocolate Chip marker pen.






 

No comments: