Tuesday 12 May 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #CC339



Our colour challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments offers you the following colours to play with. Remember they are only a guideline and you can use similar non SU colours.



I have a new set from Stampin Up which is actually on the retirement list which is a shame.  The wording is so apt for the current situation and the image with the bicycle as people are being urged to leave cars behind in the future.  I used some Basic Gray to stamp the bike and used Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray to ink up the flowers and colour the bike.  I then cut it out with a stitched framelit and added some Mint Macaron under the bike and around the edges of the frame.  I must just add - May is my birthday month and this year I was treated to a Gemini electric die cut machine.  Wow - no more cranking of the Big Shot.  I love playing with the machine.  I think today's task will be to cut out nearly all my dies and just have a load ready to play with!

Back to my card - I used some of the retiring DSP Pressed Petals for the background and added a piece of the gorgeous scalloped linen ribbon in Seaside Spray.  I think this is my favourite ribbon ever!

I added the sentiment bottom left which I think is so apt for our times and a few little pearls which are non SU but look so like Mint Macaron.




 

No comments: