Tuesday 28 April 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - #SUOC248


Our challenge this week at Stampin Up Only is birthdays. It's my birthday at the beginning of May and I was really hoping that the lock down in the UK would be lifted by then so I could see the family, especially my little grand daughter - but sadly it looks like it will just be hubby and I.  I hope you are all coping and staying safe where ever you are - thank goodness for crafting I say!

I think I'm still in embossing mode from last week as I grabbed the SU Embossing paste and the pretty medallion mask.  I haven't used this yet so it needed a pasting!  

I don't have a great many colours of re-inkers and a lot I have are for retired SU coloured inks I have had for many years.  I grabbed these three - Rose Red, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant just using a tiny amount of ink for each.  As the paste is so decorative and shiny I decided it just needed a simple greeting so I used a retired framelit and added Happy Birthday from That's the Tag in white embossing powder.







No comments: