Tuesday 14 April 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - EMBOSSING



I hope you are all staying safe and well during these difficult times - crafting really does help doesn't it!  Thank you for continuing to find the time to join in with challenges - the Design Teams really appreciate it.  

Our challenge over at Stampin Up Only this week is embossing, whether it's dry, heat or paste.  I've recently embraced the paste embossing and purchased some SU embossing paste and some of their masks.  

I used the clouds one for my background together with a touch of Soft Sky ink with the paste.  I then sponged over it with some Soft Sky ink.  I used Waterfront stamp set using Basic Grey and black for my mountains and Mellow Moss and Tranquil Tide for the trees and the grass.  I thought the sentiment was very apt for the times we are in - we hear so many acts of kindness people are doing and they far outweigh the bad things we hear.  We really should focus on the positive.

I layered the card onto some black and then on to Soft Sky.  A few retired black faceted gems finish off the card.  I love the sparkle that you get from the paste.  If you haven't tried using it yet I would encourage you to - it's great once you get going.





         

No comments: