Wednesday 1 April 2020

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - #111 - CRITTERS




Are you in Christmas mode? I know it's hard when the Spring is just around the corner but it really does help to get a start on all those Christmas cards you'll need at the end of the year. And with a lot of us staying indoors due to world conditions, what better way to make a start?  To help you achieve your goal is out Sparkles Christmas Challenge - this month we are showcasing Critters.

I chose to use this delightful little penguin stamp from Clearly Besotted from the stamp set Let It Snow II.  I stamped them off first and then masked them and then used some Tim Holtz Distress Inks for the background.  The colours I used were mainly Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire with some white gel pen dots for snow.  The snowy background was made with Pumice Stone.  I used some Stampin Up water colour pencils to colour in the penguins and some Marker pens for their hats.  I added some Glossy Accents to their eyes.






 

No comments: