Friday 3 April 2020

I CAN SING A RAINBOW.....

All over the UK people are putting rainbows in their windows for children to see as they go for their walks to help them with the fear they may be feeling during these strange times.  The challenge over at TGIF is also rainbows.

I grabbed some watercolour paper and some Watercolour Pastels I got from Hobbycraft that I haven't used much and set about creating a rainbow of colours.  I then used a Heart framelit to cut it out. 

I made a gatefold card and attached the heart to one side.  I also added some DSP in rainbow colours from Stampin Up.   I chose to use the sentiment from Visible Image stamps from their set Stay Weird.  I'm sure that is not what they had in mind when they wrote that Always Wear Your Invisible Cloak but I'm guessing a lot of us would like one at the moment! I also added some of the bubble stamps and added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to give it a bit of lift.

The inside also uses one of the stamps from this set - the little pot of flowers and the sentiment and background stamp is a retired set from Stampin Up called Painter's Palette.








I'm also adding this into the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge.


 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card with a great sentiment. Great use of our colors. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Tami Hewlett said...

Too cute for words and perfect for current events! Thanks so much for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, what an array of colors... bright and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.