Saturday 4 April 2020

JOY OF SETS TIC TAC TOE - APRIL 2020 #JOSTTT016


Another Tic Tac Toe grid for you this month from Joy of Sets Challenge Blog - all the Design Team have been working hard to still be able to commit to our challenge during these difficult times. What would we do without crafting?

I've chosen to go with Flowers, Oval, Die Cut and started by using this tulip die cut I found in my stash and which I've never used before.  It cuts the edge of the paper and then I added some SU retired DSP Garden Impressions as I loved the spring colours.  I used a Clearly Besotted set called Spring Tulips for the tulips and kept to the same colours.  I also sponged over the tulip die cut.  






 

3 comments:

Laura's Craft Closet said...

As always I love your card, Fiona. You have the cutest dies!

Cheryl Even said...

Lovely card, Fiona! That flower die-cut is beautiful, and I love the patterned paper you used as a backing.

Angie McKenzie said...

Such a lovely card, Fiona. Love the colors and the sponging.