Tuesday 14 April 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #IC337






What lovely cheerful images we have for you today as inspiration from Hand Stamped Sentiments. We've had a lot of birthdays in our family recently - my husband's was 1st April and sadly because of lock down we were unable to see the children or go out for a meal - he had to be content with me all day lol! Luckily he's quite happy with my company even after 40 years!

I've used a couple of stamp companies for my card. I chose to use Hello Cupcake from Clearly Besotted - these little hippos with their cupcakes are so cute and the nearest thing I had to an animal!  I stamped them first and then masked them off.   I used a cloud stencil which I had in my stash sponging with  SU Soft Sky as the ink.  I added the balloons from Visible Image stamp set Stay Weird - the only set I had a balloon in! I used three different Ranger Archival inks for the balloons - Faded Jeans, Mermaid Lagoon and Cobalt.  I added a touch of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to give them a shine.  I used a grey SU watercolour pencil for the hippos and a blending pen.  The cupcakes were coloured with TriBlends by Spectrum Noir and a touch of sparkle on the pink icing.  The grass came from SU High Tide - the Happy Birthday sentiment is from Kaisercraft and the Treat yourself is from the Hippo set by Clearly Besotted.  Phew!  







 

1 comment:

Diane said...

What an adorable image and design.

Hugs Diane