Tuesday 28 April 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #SC338





Our sketch challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments is so pretty. I hope you have fun using it as inspiration.

I started off with an SU mask and used it as a stencil for the background on the cardstock and with the embossing paste on the panel card.  I kept the paste as the white for a nice contrast.  I love that this paste has a shimmer to it.  The stamp set is from Kaisercraft and is called Native Breeze.  I don't know what sort of flower this is - I'm guessing its indigenous to Australia?  I'm not even sure if this is the colour the flower goes but I fancied using it as a red flower.  I used the Tri Blends from Spectrum Noir to colour the flowers and leaves and then fussy cut them out and added them with dimensionals.   The sentiment is from the same set and is so relevant right now with the world on lock down.  I added some rhinestone gems to finish off the card.

Over at my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets we have a RAK group - Random Act of Kindness and we send cards out to each other all over the world.  This is a little bit on hold at the moment as some of the ladies don't have Post Offices open - but luckily ours still is and I have stamps so this card was sent out to one of my ladies this week.  I hope she likes it.







 

No comments: