Sunday 1 March 2020

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - ANYTHING BUT A CARD



What a great challenge we have for you this month at Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Anything but a card! I think Christmas is one of the best times to think outside the box as paper crafters.  So many ideas that could make excellent little table gifts or tree gifts.

I chose to make these oh so cute and simple Christmas Crackers - large enough to add maybe some chocolates, a lipstick - a re-inker (!) cufflinks, little toys - and they could go on the table or the tree.

I used Stampin Up's Envelope punch board to make mine.  The paper is from Kaisercraft and is their Wonderland collection - I thought the blues would make a nice change from the usual red and green. The labels are from an old SU set Merry Little labels which had a matching punch to make life easier.


Back when I used to do videos I did one for similar crackers and I'm adding the link here in case you want to have a go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT0EnSw1SP8






 

No comments: