Saturday 7 March 2020

SWEET STAMPIN - INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY






Today is International Women's Day so over at Sweet Stampin we are celebrating wonderful women in our lives.  Mine without doubt is my wonderful daughter who is 29 next week and celebrating her first birthday as a mum!  Something we thought may never happen.  She is an inspiration to me as her mum and she is a great support of everything crazy thing I do next.

For my card I chose to use the lovely stamps and stencil from Visible Image.  The stencil is called Atomic Flower and has been sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  The stamp is from Mindful Moments.  In my day job I am a Reiki healer and this type of image is close to my heart.  We all need to take time out of our busy day to just breathe, and let go.

I stamped the woman image and added another stencil by The Crafter's Workshop called Mini Alhambra and fussy cut her out.  The sentiments were silver embossed and added with dimensionals.  Some sequins and jewels in purple shades finish off this hopefully serene card.






 

3 comments:

Chris said...

This is a stunning card Fiona, your beautiful inking and stencilling frame the image perfectly. Love that you are celebrating your wonderful daughter.
Have a great weekend
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, loved reading your post hun. What a gorgeous tribute to your daughter. So gorgeous your creation too. Love all the elements you drew together, a beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful colouring! I love that lotus shape in the background.