Tuesday 3 March 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE #SUOC244, - COLOURING



Our challenge for you today at Stampin Up Only challenge is colouring.  The SU world is quite literally your oyster.  Saying that though, looking through my albums I didn't really have a lot that I could colour in.  And then I spotted this lovely retired set Blossoming Basket - just right for colouring and for spring.



I chose to do a z fold card using shades of purple.  I also used the lovely Basket Weave Embossing folder for the front of the card.  The yellow roses were coloured in with SU blender Pens in Daffodil.  The other colours I used ink and a  blender pen. The middle flower was fussy cut and added with embellishments to make it stand out more. The butterfly has a few pearls attached.  

I continued the butterfly theme on the inside of the card.  The sentiment is from SU Waterfront.





 

No comments: