Tuesday 24 March 2020

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT450

I hope in these uncertain times you are staying safe. Crafting is great to help with loneliness or boredom and we'd love to see you joining in with us here at Try Stampin On Tuesday.  Here's our sketch for you this week with the option theme of jungle fever.




My card uses Animal Outing stampset from Stampin Up. The giraffe was coloured in with some SU blending pens and Tri Blend from Spectrum Noir.  The background for the butterfly wings was made with some Tim Holtz distress inks and I used a Tim Holtz die to cut out the butterfly.  I cut it in half and added some coloured pearls.  The little butterflies are also SU dies from That's The Tag.  The happy birthday sentiment is from my stash.



I'm adding this into the Allsorts Challenge this week which is anything in the animal kingdom



 

2 comments:

brenda said...

This is such fun and perfect for our 'Animals' theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining us this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m