Tuesday 3 March 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #HSSIC334

An inspirational challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments - inspired by these lovely images:




Now I don't have any of the lily stamp pads or the flamingos so I really had to think outside the box for this challenge.  I took my inspiration from the water and the birds and used Stampin Up's Waterfront and Wetlands for my card.




I used a cloud stencil I have in my stash to make the clouds.  All my inks are Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I stamped them mountains and the grass and the watery reflection using Waterfront.  I added the ripples from the water from SU High Tide.  I then created a waterbank with some of the tufts of grass from Wetlands and stamped and cut out the goose.  I just used a water brush to colour in part of the bird just using the ink he'd been stamped with.  The sentiment is from Wetlands and I added some linen thread and used a tag framelit.


 

2 comments:

Stampin by Genny said...

Fiona,your card is lovely. Love how you created the background with the different layers of images and color. Definitely a mini work of art. Thanks for sharing your talent with Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jenny Engelke said...

What an amazing combination of stamp sets!!! So clever! I love that goose stamp. I need to pull it out and use it again!