Tuesday 17 March 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #SC335

Here's our sketch for you this week for Hand Stamped Sentiments - #SC335




I've used Stampin Up's Dandelion Wishes for my card.  I started off by cutting out a circle with a framelit and used this for a mask.  I sponged with some Tim Holtz Distress Inks and stamped the dandelion with Early Espresso.  I then took a smaller stitched framelit circle and alternated the colours with the dandelion stamped in Old Olive and the background sponged in Crumb Cake and edged in Early Espresso.  The smaller circle was added with dimensionals. 

I added some Washi Tape for a bit of interest and a touch of DSP Magnolia Lane at the bottom.  The sentiment is from Kaisercraft and was inked in Ranger Archival Ink in Monarch Orange.  I added some linen thread behind it and some bronze embellishments.







 

No comments: