Tuesday 18 September 2018

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - SKETCH CHALLENGE #TSOT379

We have a sketch for you to work with at Try Stampin on Tuesday #TSOT379 this week.  The Sketch also has an optional theme of Fall Favourites.




I used a lovely little stamp set from a British company called Clearly Besotted - they do some lovely stamps and matching die cuts and at such great value too.  No I'm not affiliated with them in any way lol!The set I've used is called Thanks a Bouquet and has matching die cuts.

I've used some papers from Kaisercraft - from their  6.5" paperpad called Take Note.  I thought these look like autumn colours and I've kept the flowers in the autumn oranges and gold colours of autumn.





The flowers were inked up with some old SU inks of More Mustard and Really Rust with a touch of Pumpkin Pie.  The little ribbon is just some I had in my stash.  I love the sentiment that comes with this set too.


I look forward to seeing what you all do with this sketch.


 

No comments: