Tuesday 25 September 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - COLOUR CHALLENGE #299

Another Colour Challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments #299 and we are offering these gorgeous colours to tempt you.




I didn't have all the colours - Gorgeous Grape is not in my stash yet so I used Fresh Fig but stamped it off to make a lighter purple shade.    My card uses two retired Stampin Up sets - as you know I'm all about the old as well as the current!  The first set I used is Build a Bouquet - I'm surprised I've not seen this set used an awful lot around blog land.  I think it's a great set - I chose to use one of the smaller flower stamps and used Flirty Flamingo in full ink and stamped off to make my background design.  I also used the butterfly from this set in Night of Navy and the Heart in Fresh Fig.  


I then used the sentiment from Watercolour Wings and the matching butterfly framelit which was layered onto squares cut with the Stitched Framelits.  The butterfly was cut out of some new DSP Twinkle Twinkle.  The sentiment was also cut out with the framelits.  A touch of pearls down the middle of the butterfly finishes off the card.





 

1 comment:

pinky said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the colour combination too.