Saturday 1 September 2018

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - TUTORIAL FOLD CARD

September's Technique Challenge for Try Stampin on Tuesday is a Fold Card.  I think we all have our favourite folds - the ones we go to most often and it's nice to see some other ideas.  Mine is known as a Squash Fold and is so simple.  

Start off with a piece of  6" x 6" or 8" x 8" square cardstock or patterened paper.  Basically you fold it in half then half again - and then corner to corner and then squash in two of the corners to make it all fold up.  A piece of ribbon wrapped around it helps to keep it closed.

I've done mine here as a Christmas card with some of the new Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up called Under the Mistletoe.  The images are from an old retired set called Warmth and Wonder.







I've added one of my you tube tutorials to give you more information on how to do the squash card.  This one was a baby card.







Let me know if you have a go - I'd love to come and have a look.


 

No comments: