Friday 14 September 2018

DANDELIONS AND DOILIES

The Challenge over at Inkspirational #169 this week is to use a doily on your project. I'm a bit behind the times as I've only just got into the doily craze.  I have some lovely pearlized ones from SU and some silver ones from Kaisercraft so I guess I'm loving the doilies.

My card today uses Stampin Up's Dandelion Wishes.  I used one of the smaller stamps to ink the background and create my own background paper.  I've used Kaisercraft's Lagoon ink here - such a gorgeous soft blue.

I used some SU Tempting Turqoise cardstock for the stitched framelit and the leaves behind the doily.  They were cut from the Seasonal Layers Framelits.  The silver embossed banner was actually one I had done a while ago and it was in my scraps box!  A touch of bling to finish off the card.




 

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the dandelion stamps
Carol x

Shauna said...

What a lovely blue color scheme! Great use of the doily with the dandelions! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
- Shauna