Thursday 24 May 2018

SNOW DAY

Just as we thought spring was on its way in the UK we got hit with winter and lots of snow.  I chose this theme and my photos of my son, hubby and the dogs as we enjoyed the snow.  As you can see the dogs had a fabulous time.

My layout was inspired by the Let's Get Sketchy challenge blog and their sketch 





My background paper was one that I had in my stash - I've added some DSP from Stampin Up and some stamps from Project Life Remember This.  The snowflakes have been cut out with the Seasonal Thinlets.





 

8 comments:

Marci said...

such fun in the snow! -and a very cute page! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Bethany.Roisland said...

We had a few of those late spring snow days too! Glad they're hopefully through now! Great page! I love that cute pup in your photos too! Thanks for playing at LGS!

craftybyfirna said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

What a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

etsuko kishimura said...

It is a wonderful work! ! !Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Love the colors,blue and brown. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

CathQuillScrap said...

brrrr looks rather cold. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Astrid Zwaan said...

What a great and cold take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!