Friday 4 May 2018

SUNSHINE AND BUTTERFLIES

I've been playing with two favourite Stampin Up sets today for the one card for two challenges - the sets are Kinda Eclectic and Watercolor Wings.  The challenge over at TGIF this week is a colour challenge - two of my favourite colours.  I never expected to like Lemon Lime Twist when it came out but it soon became a firm favourite.  Sad to hear its going but, as I'm no longer an SU Demonstrator I can continue to use it and show it - as long as my supplies last though.  Eek!




The second challenge is Addicted to CAS #135 and their theme is Gold.  Thinking about it though I'm not sure my card is CAS enough for their challenge.  CAS cards to confuse me a bit as some of the examples I see are not what I think are CAS so I'll add it anyway and I'm sure they'll let me know if it's too busy.





I used some SU Gold embossing powder to emboss that beautiful sun stamp from Kinda Eclectic.  The leaves were inked in Lemon Lime Twist.  The butterflies were made with Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock was used as the base.




 

5 comments:

Nm said...

Lovely card!

Tami Hewlett said...

Beautiful card Fiona!!! A butterfly card is the perfect choice for these colors. Thanks for helping us celebrate our 3rd anniversary! 💚💗🖤

Unknown said...

Pretty GOLD card. A really great layout. Thanks for playing along with Addicted to CAS. x Carolyn

Bobby said...

What a great way to use the colors and gold for the two challenges, Fiona. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

brrenwick said...

This is one of my favorite stamp sets! You did a beautiful job of using our color challenge! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!