Wednesday 23 May 2018

MEMORIES OF SKOPOLOS, GREECE - MAMMA MIA!

Those of you who know and love the film Mamma Mia will understand my reference in the title - for those who don't last year hubby son and I went to Skopolos the Greek Island where Mamma Mia no 1 was filmed.  I adore Greece - we've been going there on holiday since 1984 and no-where compares to it. 

Hubby and I always wanted to retire there but sadly I don't think that's ever going to happen - for one thing how could we choose just one beautiful Island over another though, if we were pressed, our favourite is Paxos.

Today though I have done a layout on Skopolos.  The beauty of not being with SU anymore means that a whole world of products has opened up and I've just found Kaisercraft.  I adore these papers and although at the moment I only have two packs to my name I'm loving them.  So I was delighted to find they actually have a challenge blog and this month's challenge is a sketch. Click Here to be taken to their blog.




Wow - just Wow - so much in here to challenge me.  And as they ask you to use at least 80% of their products I was a bit limited but I did my best.



I've used two Kaisercraft packs here - the first one is the absolutely gorgeous Memory Lane pack with those beautiful mint colours.  The second one is The Lake House collection.  I've added some of their Alphabet stickers too in Natural and a star stamp and some stars from my collection.  Safe to say I think I need more stuff!  


 

1 comment:

Marina said...

Love this layout.