Tuesday 6 February 2024

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS SC431


I loved playing with our sketch this month from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  So many possibilities!  

I started out by using a Creative Expressions Stencil for my background with Old Paper Distress Oxide Ink.  I then used three strips of washi tape in spring colours.  I wanted to use the flowers from Tracy Evans set Elegant Spring Florals for my shapes.  I fussy cut them out and coloured them in with Tim Holtz Watercolour Pencils in spring colours. 

I added some string behind them and used some pinflair glue to attach them to the card.   I then used the word Spring from the Seasons stamp set by Tracy Evans.  I added a few water droplet embellishments to finish off the card.



I'm adding this into the following challenges:
Try it on Tuesday - flowers 


6 comments:

Diane said...

A beautifully created Spring card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}

Barb said...

Very nice card, and I love the spring colors!

Heather said...

Just love this Fiona - perfect Spring colors, and lovely blossoms! I love all the dotty papers the most, lol.

Joan said...

This is so pretty, love the stencilled background and those loveley spring flowers

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

Pia S said...

Inspiring use of washi tape and colors, looks great! Thanks for joining our challenge at Try It On Tuesday.

Pia S said...

Inspiring use of washi tapes and colors, looks great! Thanks for joining our challenge at Try It On Tuesday.