Friday 2 February 2024

CREATIVE ARTISTE MIXED MEDIA - AG



Welcome back to another month's challenge at Creative Artiste Mixed Media.  We hope you've had a nice break and are now raring to go with a Mixed Media project. 

I run a Facebook craft group called The Joy of Sets and I have set the ladies a challenge on there that will last us all year.  We are going to make our own 2025 calendars adding a page a month.  This is my January page.  The background paper was taken from a Somerset Studio magazine as my base.  I used various stamps from Creative Expressions.  I also added some pieces from Taperlogy.  The feather was from my stash and was inked in Tim Holtz Black Soot.  I stamped some of the sentiments onto some calico.  The January and date stamps are from Tracy Evans. Strips of washi tape have also been added.  I've added some Tim Holtz embellishments.  The calendar part was printed from my computer.

I'm making my calendar in a watercolour pad by Winsor and Newton which luckily has 12 pages.





If you would like to join us at my Facebook group you will find us here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1287196548026205

I'm adding this into the following:

Outlawz Challenge - not a card 
CRAFT challenge -winter 
The Four Seasons - Winter 

7 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Love your calendar page. Beautiful collage and lots of pretty details. Have a creative month. Hugs Judy

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a great idea this is Fiona, having the ability to create your own scene each month is so creative and very uplifting. The teasel stamp is quite lovely.
Wishing you a Happy Crafty February Tracey x

Let's Art Journal said...

What a wonderful idea to make your own calender. Your page is so beautiful, I love how you layered all the pieces together ❤️. Wishing you a happy and creative February! Hugs, Jo x

EmmaT said...

What a lovely idea - love your january page, so many little details to find and enjoy. Emma

Anita said...

Love the theme of your challenge, Fiona, and what a lovely coincidence that your paper pad is a 12-page one! Your January page is beautiful--so many elements and layers to see and enjoy. It's been so long since I created a calendar, and your challenge is pretty tempting. :-)

Ina G said...

Loving your creative collage here Fiona. Great choice of neutral colours with just a hint of colour. Lots of lovelies to feast your eyes on.

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

This is lovely! Thanks for joining Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone Challenge over at the Outlawz Challenges.