Monday 12 February 2024

Auricula Hearts


I am loving the new little Auricula stamp from Tracy Evans Boutique Designs - it's even got me thinking I'd love an auricula theatre in my garden - I didn't even know there was such a thing.  

The challenge over at Inkspirational is hearts and they really only want to see a card with hearts on it - not necessarily a Valentine's card.  Well I've already made hubbies Valentines and I don't sent out any others so this little card will be just perfect for another occasion.

I've used some of Tracy's old stamps on this one as well but the star has to be that little auricula stamp.  

I made the background with my brayer and when I stamped the image and coloured it it didn't stand out enough for me against that background so I re stamped it and fussy cut out the image of the flowers in the pot.  I love those little hanging hearts.




I'm also adding this into the Flower Challenge 



2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous xx

cm said...

You've created a beautiful background for your Auricula, which most definitely is the star of the stage! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
~carol