Tuesday 20 February 2024

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS IC432



Welcome back to another challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments #IC432.  We have a gorgeous board for your inspiration.  

I started by masking off my card stock which I then filled in with Distress Oxide in Victorian Velvet - one of my most favourite colours of this range.  I then took an old rose stencil and went over it again with the same ink.

The stamp is from Tim Holtz Flower Shop CMS401 and I stamped it in Versafine Clair Chianti and Shady Lane.  I added some background stamping with an Tracy Evans stamp in the same Chianti ink.  I added some drops of the Victorian Velvet around the outside and added some water droplet embellishments and a stamped sentiment. 







1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Stunning vintage style card Fiona xx