Monday 5 February 2024

INSPIRATION STATION FEBRUARY #58






I'm delighted to be starting off the New Year with a new Design Team - Inspiration Station.  But oh I nearly stumbled at the first hurdle when I saw our photo for inspiration and realised I have absolutely no dog stamps whatsoever.  Even though I have two dogs lol!  So forgive me for just showing this gorgeous little cat on my card.

She is one of Anita Jeram's stamps called Watering Can Mini.  I decided to ink her a little off the one side of the page rather than in the middle to give more of an effect.  I added some little flowers under her watering can and used the sentiment from another Anita Jeram set.  The little xo's are from Clearly Besotted.






1 comment:

Helen said...

A really sweet image and card.

Welcome to the Inspiration Station team.

Helen x