Sunday 25 December 2022

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS DESIGN TEAM




Happy Christmas everyone!  

I'm delighted to be part of the Design Team at Christmas Craft Creations - one of the great advantages of being on a Christmas Design Team is that by the time Christmas comes round you have at least 12 cards all ready to go!

So my first challenge was a real challenge as it is Gnomes - I do not have any gnome related crafting items at all. Luckily one of the ladies I follow on Instagram recently did a video tutorial on how to draw a gnome so I thought I'd have a go!  Eventually I was quite happy with the little image that I created.

I wanted him to be more of a woodland gnome so created a wintery scene for him using some stamps from Tracy Evans and Lavinia stamps.  I think he needed a little playmate too so I drew a smaller one.  I finished the card off with a sentiment from Stampin Up from years ago and some Nuovo drops in that gorgeous neptune colour.


No comments: