Saturday 1 October 2022

ONCE UPON A TIME - CHALLENGE #3



Welcome back to another challenge at Once Upon a Time.  This is a book I'm not familiar with as Sesame Street didn't figure large in my children's childhood.  I think I may have gone a bit whacky with this one lol!  I started off by using some Kraft paper and adding some embossing paste through a stencil. I coloured the paste first with some Tim Holtz ink to get the red colour.  

The die cut lamp is one I've had in my stash and never used - I knew it would come in handy one day.  I actually have one of these style lamps in my garden as an old family heirloom.  I added the Hello as this is used in the image.

I added a Tim  Holtz die cut as the flowers on the left hand side.  Now to the stamp!  Isn't it just weird? lol!  It's a stamp from Woodware Collection called Mr Vintage and here it is in full.  I just cut out a circle part of it with the eye in it for the monster look.










1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

This book is so fun to read out loud (it's one of my faves that I read to my toddlers way back when). Love how you interpreted it Fiona!