Tuesday 18 October 2022

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #IC400




Welcome back to another challenge here at Hand Stamped Sentiments and we are continuing the theme of Autumn/Fall and its gorgeous colours, textures and hopefully inspiration.  It really does seem to be such a great season for us crafters and it is my favourite time of year.

I started off my card by using some Tim Holtz Distress inks over a leaf stencil from my stash. I blended three colours of Fossilized Amber, Crackling Campfire and Aged Mahogany to get the colours I was happy with.  My tree is from a Visible Image stamp set called Tree of Life and I used the same inks for the leaves.

I cut out the Hello die sentiment three times and layered it - the Autumn is from Tracy Evans set Seasons and I used the word Oct (October) as a background stamp inked in Versafine Acorn ink.





I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - Fall/Autumn plus Sentiment 
Tic Tac Toe - Die Cut - Layers, Autumn Colours
Cardz 4 Guyz - Autumn Colours






6 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Beautiful card! Love the gorogeous tones of colour on this card. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Pamela said...

love the background you've created with the stencils. You card has so many fun factor in it, someone will be lucky to get this card! Thank you for joining us at C4Guyz

dj said...

Thanks for playing along with our "fall colors" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the colors and created a perfectly masculine card. That tree is fantastic!!

Julie B said...

The stencilling gives your card a very atmospheric feel with lovely autumnal colours. So pleased you linked up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Betty said...

love your rather spooky tree with those lovely fall colors - sp pleased you shared it with us at TicTacToe this week!

Betty said...

love your blended background with your rather spooky tree - so pleased to have you in our TicTacToe gallery this week@