Thursday 13 October 2022

COLOR MY HEART #518






Welcome back to another colour challenge at Color Dare.  Such soft colours but I still thought of an autumn nature card.  I started off by using a tree stencil from my stash using a neutral colour of Antique Linen.  The toadstools are from Visible Image stamps called Totally Toadstools. The Nature sentiment is from Tracy Evans set and the remainder is from the Visible Image set.  I added a butterfly which I embossed with copper embossing powder and an embellishment from my stash. 





4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! I love the scene you created with your design! You've really made our colors shine!

Debi said...

I love the fall feel of this. Very pretty.

Cat Nowak said...

Beautiful scene! I love that background stencil!

Aimee said...

This is just beautiful Fiona ❤️