Tuesday 4 October 2022

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #CC399



Welcome back to another colour challenge here at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  For my background I started with a leaf stencil from Visible Image and used Pumpkin Pie and a touch of Pool Party for the leaves.  I then used an SU embossing folder - one of my favourites - Painted Texture 3D. It gives the paper such a great texture.  I added some Starry Sky ink to the edges and also added some splatters with the same ink.  

The tag and leaves are from an old favourite SU Set called Faith In Nature.  I added the pear to the tag and coloured it in.  I smooshed some of the blue inks with water on some paper and then stamped the leaves and cut them out and added them behind the tag.  A touch of twine and some sequins from my stash completed the card.





I'm also adding this into the following challenges:


The Outlawz Challenge - Rhyme - colours 
Dare 2B Artzy - Favourite Colours - autumn colours are my favourite 
We Love Stamping - Autumn 
Lets Create - Autumn 
Addicted to CAS - Autumn - not sure if this is CAS enough though 
Alphabet Challenge - N is for Nature 



7 comments:

HilaryJane said...

I love your focal point, pears are one of my favourite fruits. Great texture on your card too. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

Lynda said...

What a great way to utilise your colours. Love the design and I too love that embossing folder. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Cheryl W said...

Your card has such a wonderful autumn vibe. I love the warm colors and pretty leaves. Thanks so much for taking part in our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

brenda said...

A really inspirational Autumnal creation Fiona, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Deborah Wheeler said...

Beautiful autumnal card Fiona - I love the shading on the pear. Thanks for joining our nature theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

Jaydee said...

Wonderful fall call. I love the rich colors, all that wonderful texture and great sentiment, too. So glad you shared this with us at Addicted to CAS this week
Jaydee

foleysfriend said...

Beautiful autumnal card. Loving the textured background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.