Thursday 27 October 2022

COLOR MY HEART #520




Welcome back to another Color Dare challenge with our popular Tic Tac Toe colour chart.  I chosen to do the right hand vertical column of Scarlet, Pine, Toffee.  It must be my camera as the colours don't look this pale in real life. 

I started with 3d leaf embossing folder and then smooshed the toffee ink over it.  The image is from Stampin Up from an old set called Country Home which I loved for the milk churn and the jug in this set.  It comes with the two bunches of foliage and I added one to the churn and inked another one and cut it out for the bottom of the piece.  The churn was coloured in with SU Stampin Blends in Light Granite Grey - the perfect colour I thought for the milk churn. 







4 comments:

Vandra said...

Great colouring. I love how you created the light and dark (that milk pail is magical). I had to double-check that it wasn't printed image.

Debi said...

Love the texture in the background. Very pretty card.

Michelle said...

Lovely card. There is so much texture and detail!

Aimee said...

Fiona I love your card. It's just so pretty.
xoxo
Aimee