Monday 17 October 2022

FREE


I'm playing along with the challenge at Inkspirational which this week is a key word Imagine.  Rummaging among my stamps I remembered I had this Visible Image set called Free Your Imagination which I haven't used in a while.  I love the book in it.  I had seen somewhere where someone had added words to the book pages so I grabbed an old book I use for mixed media and stamped the book on to it then cut out the pages and added them.

The background was one I had made in my stash from some ink blending a few days ago with some Tim Holtz inks.  I always keep whatever I make - you just never know when it will come in handy.  I added the feather and the ink to make it look as though the writing had come from the feather.

I think I got a bit carried away with the extra birds from another Visible Image set though.




I'm also adding this into the following
Daring Cardmakers - big on background 
The Sisterhood of Crafters - one for the boys 
Retro Rubber - these stamps are from a few years ago 




4 comments:

Diane said...

Creative and perfect!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Dian{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}e TSH DT

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Awesome watercolor wash on your background paper, the image of this book with the ink well and pen looks beautiful stamped on it.
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Awesome watercolor wash on your background paper, the image of this book with the ink well and pen looks beautiful stamped on it.
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT

Heather said...

Gorgeous, Fiona - I am loving your mixed media creations! Your color washes are stunning! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!