Wednesday 7 September 2022

THE MALE ROOM CHALLENGE #166 - SONG TITLE











Welcome to another challenge at The Male Room Challenge - this is a great one to get your creative juices flowing - a song title.  

I just happened to have this Stampin Up To The Moon set on my desk when looking at this and the song Blue Moon popped into my head.

I used some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks to create my background - using Black Soot, Fossilized Amber and a touch of Wilted Violet.  I stamped the moon from the SU set in Chipped Sapphire for the blue colour and added a touch of the Wilted Violet.   I cut out two circles and popped another one behind the moon to make it stand out a bit better. The sentiment is from Simple Stories stamps.


2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Another song I recognise! Love effects on both the moon and the background. X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love, love the song and your fabulous interpretation of it Fiona. A stunning moon and card.
Faith x