Thursday 1 September 2022

COLOR MY HEART DARE #512









I love these soft colours for our challenge this week at Color My Heart.  Just perfect for my little watercoloured scene of these cute Anita Jeram stamps.  The sets is called Paint Town.  

Even as a DT Member I don't have any of the inks suggested in our prompt.  But as long as you use the inks you have and keep as close to the colours as you can you will be fine.  

I used Tim Holtz Distress and Oxides for my inks.  I used Salty Ocean for the background blue, Dusty Concord for the purple, Mermaid Lagoon for the darker blue and Antique Linen for the animals.



5 comments:

Debi said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE! What a talent with watercolor you have.

MortiCraft said...

Great use of the colours in this week’s challenge and what a fabulous image! X

Cat Nowak said...

What an adorable card! Love the watercoloring!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The texture of the watercoloring paper really sticks out like embossing, and the mouse images are adorable and watercolored perfectly. Adorable card.

Aimee said...

Oh my heavens, this is just too sweet😍