Thursday 29 September 2022

COLOR MY HEART - #516



I love this combination of colours for this week's challenge at Color My Heart. I decided to make a bookmark for my project.  I started with the blue as my main background colour and stamped one of Tracy Evan's stamps called Poppy Seedheads.  I added some extra pinks by colouring in some of the stamp.  It's all the same pink but either darker or lighter as is the blue.  I added some extra background stamping and some washi tape.  The sentiment is also washi tape.  I added some ribbon and a button in the same colour theme.





I'm also adding this into the following challenges:

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Fine I love this! Very funky and the colors just work.

MortiCraft said...

Really, really lovely. Great application of the colours and just a great example of stamp layering without going OTT (a skill I do not possess!). X

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your tag and how you put them together and distribute those required colors... unique and super job.

Debi said...

This is beautiful! This is a look I admire but haven't mastered.

Michelle said...

What a feast for the eyes! So many lovely details showing off our colors.

Vandra said...

The perfect sentiment for this book mark. I love the layering with the stamps.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Fabulous! Love what you did with that color combination ant the finishing touches with the ribbon and button. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!