Friday 2 September 2022

DREAM BIG


Playing along with Sunday Stamps today and their sketch challenge below.



I used a background I had made with the gel press and some acylic inks as my starting point.  I cut out a Tim Holtz butterfly thinlet out of the background and added it to a circle cut out covered in Wilted Violet Distress Ink.  I stamped the panel background with a stamp from AallandCreate #457.  The sentiment came from a set from Aallandcreate #47. 

I added more Distress Ink to the outside edge of the card  added some splatters and some bling.



I'm also adding this into the following:


7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Just beautiful! Love the die cut butterfly and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

stampwithamyk said...

Just beautiful! Love the die cut butterfly and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

So pretty, Fiona - I love these papers, and they are perfect for that lovely butterfly! So elegant! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Pauline C said...

Very stylish make Fiona - all the elements come together brilliantly.
Pauline xx

Stef Perry said...

The purple and gold are gorgeous as is that amazing butterfly! The sentiment says it all, doesn't it? Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

Doris Klein said...

OMG.. what a pretty make! I love the colours and you did a great job with the sketch! I really like your work.

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT