Sunday 24 July 2022

THRINCHIES!

Thrinchies - what are they?  They are little works of art 3" x 3".  Throughout the month of July I've been joining in with Aallandcreate's Facebook celebration of Tracy Evan's stamp sets which has been challenging us to create thrinchies.  The challenge has been to create a thrinchie every day with different theme prompts.  

Tracy's stamps are quickly becoming my go-to sets as I love their collage style and how easy they are to mix and match.  So far I have done 26 out of the 31 thrinchies but I won't show them all here - just my favourites and the theme they were for.  They are quite addictive though and I'm going to be lost when July is over and they are all done.  I'll then have the challenge of making a little book to keep them all in.

All of them have been watercoloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.


Thrinchie no 12 - Botanical

Thrinchie no 16 - Bloom 

Thrinchie no 19 - Colours 

Thrinchie no 24 - Daisy 

Thrinchie no 26 - Clocks 


I'm adding these into the following challenges 

TGIF - Favourites 
Happy Little Stampers - AG Watercoloured



2 comments:

Billie A said...

Very pretty cards. Thanks for sharing over at Happy Little Stamper wc

AndreaNorris said...

I've never heard of these before but love them! Thank for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time
Andrea x