Wednesday 20 July 2022

Anita Jeram - Paint Town

I'm having another play with my new Anita Jeram set and was inspired by the colours in the As You See It Challenge. Although I don't have those SU colours I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Kitsch Flamingo and Saltwater Taffy.  


I love this little guinea pig and he seems to be the only one I've inked up so far so I need to play with some of the mice.  I've added him here with a great splat stamp from Creative Expressions set Circles of Time.  It was just what I wanted to showcase the colours.  I added a touch of sparkle with some coloured gems.





I'm also adding this into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - Any Occasion 

6 comments:

Heather said...

Lol, what an adorable image, Fiona! I love how playful this is, and the little splashes of color are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Fiona your artist guinea pig is so cute! I love the splatters and paint puddles - such a great way to highlight the sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with us over at As You See It Challenge!

crafty-stamper said...

Awww cute image and great sentiment love the splats.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
Carol DT x

Jan Clothier said...

Great wee guinea pig! I like the splashes: are they paint drops? are they fireworks? are they moments of inspiration? It's great that all those things, and more, are possibilities. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It.

Jane Knudsen said...

Hi Fiona! I absolutely fell in love with this card! That guinea pig was a great image to choose to splash around our colors! Love it! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

Marjeta said...

Adorable image and super card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments