Monday 11 July 2022

NUTHATCH


We have a lot of birds visit our bird feeders and one beauty is the little Nuthatch.  I was delighted to find Tracy Evans had done a stamp with this gorgeous little bird.  I used some Distress Oxide Inks for my background and when dry stamped some background images from another set by Tracy called Pinecone.

I cut out a stitched circle framelit and inked the bird on this and added it with some dimensionals.  The various sentiments and numbers were stamped and then fussy cut.  





I'm adding this into the following challenge:

Allsorts Challenge - Allsorts of Animals 





3 comments:

Dena J said...

Just beautiful, Fiona! I love the way the images all work so beautifully together. Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge.

brenda said...

Great card with the Nuthatch, it was in my DT bundle awaiting my return from holiday but yet to get it inked up. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in our 'Allsorts' of Animals theme this week.

B x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That's a super stamp of the Nuthatch and beautifully brought to life with colour and that super background. Thanks for sharing this July @ Creative Artiste Challenge best of Luck.
Tracey (DT)