Sunday 17 July 2022

Birthday Flowers

Playing with some more Tracy Evan's stamp sets today - it's not often I do blue flowers but that was the colour I went for this time.  

The background was created with a touch of Antique Linen in Distress Oxide and I used a few of Tracy's Stamps here for the background.  The flower was inked in Salty Ocean and cut out.  The little container was stamped in Frayed Burlap and also cut out. I added a touch of thread behind and cut out the bird to add to the pot.


I'm adding this into the following challenge - 
Addicted to stamps - Birthday 








2 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

You've created an interesting backdrop for this pretty flower, and the bloom is really striking in the bold blue colour.

Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Carol x

Pauline C said...

Very stylish card .. love everything about it
Pauline xx