Wednesday 6 July 2022

THE MALE ROOM CHALLENGE #164 - MONOCHROME





Our challenge for you this month at The Male Room is Monochrome.  I chose to use sepia for my monochrome colours. 

My card is for a 21st Birthday - with all the keys and the admission through the door to adulthood?  Maybe although they grow up much quicker now - don't I sound old lol!

I started my background with a Tim Holtz stencil and used Antique Linen Distress Ink.  The key stamps are from Kaisercraft and the door is from Stampin Up.  I added a ticket from Tim Holtz and one of his paper dolls which I haven't used much and I thought they'd work well for this 21st Birthday Card.  I added a little metal key which I  had in my stash.  I used Versafine Clair in Acorn for my dark browns, stamped off when I needed it a paler brown.




I'm adding this into the following challenge - 

Inkspirational - Monochrome


2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Loving the use of brown for this challenge. Not a colour I use often but I’m getting some great ideas! X

Marlena M. said...

I love that our challenges are in sync! Such a beautiful use of Sepia; thank you for joining us at INkspirational, Fiona~