Tuesday 5 January 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - TSOT488


Happy New Year everyone and welcome back to Try Stampin on Tuesday where we hope you will find lots of inspiration for the year ahead.  Here's our sketch for you this week with the optional added challenge of Party Time.  Sadly there were no New Year's Eve parties here in the UK this year - just hubby and I and for the first time in I don't know when we didn't even stay up to see the New Year in!  However I was still in party mode for making my card.  I started off my inking a panel with some Tim Holtz distress inks in Spun Sugar and Seedless Preserves.  I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the stars and added the wine glasses from SU's Happy Hour retired set.  The sentiment comes from the same set and I layered it onto some Rich Razzleberry card stock.  I had the little dies in my stash and cut them out of the same card stock and added a touch of glitter from a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.   I had some pretty coloured card stock that someone had gifted me which I'd never used and thought it looked perfect as the background.



I'm also adding this into the Paperminutes challenge of New Year




 

1 comment:

Heike said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with Paperminutes and a happy new year
Heike DT