Tuesday 12 January 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - IC355



Happy New Year everyone and welcome back to Hand Stamped Sentiments where we will have another great year's worth of challenges for you to join in with. Here's our inspiration challenge for you for this week 





I got my inspiration from the girl in front of the trees holding the mug and the gorgeous colours of the fox. 

I started off by inking my cardstock with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Weathered Wood with a touch of Chipped Sapphire at the very top.  I then used one of his tree stencils and inked the trees in  TH Forest Moss. 

The mugs are from Sunny Studios stamp set called Mug Hugs. This set is quickly becoming one of my favourite sets with great sentiments as well as fab mug images.  Here I've used the coffee takeaway mugs - although mine just might have hot chocolate in it!   I coloured them in with TH Crackling Campfire and Vintage Photo.  I used a metallic distress crayon for the snowflake.  I cut them out and added them to some TH greenery dies coloured in Forest Moss and Pine Needles. 

I added some gesso at the bottom for snow and some Liquid Pearls in Pewter.  The sentiment is from the same set and I white embossed it and added some snow flakes with a white gel pen.





I'm also adding this into the following challenges:

Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes 
Sir Stamps a Lot - Favourite Stamps


 

5 comments:

Uschi said...

The card is wonderfully designed. The two coffee mugs in the foreground and the pine trees in the background invite to a walk with a following hot drink in the beautiful winter woods. A fantastic idea and very beautiful realized.
Thank you for taking part in the EAC Challenge and good luck
Hugs Uschi

Dora said...

Perfect for this weather right now. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining at Stamping sensations.

Mrs.B said...

A great card, love the design with those coffee mugs.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

Chana Malkah said...

A fabulous project! You did a great job creating perspective with the tree stamps. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You were chosen as a Rising Star for the week of January 11th - 17th at A Place To Start! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge. We hope you will join us in our February Sketch Challenge!

The Resident Design Team