Tuesday 26 January 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #356



We have a sketch challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I found I needed cheering up what will all the doom and gloom of yet another full lockdown here in the UK and the constant grey skies.  Although yesterday we had snow and today we have the sun but generally January is a grey old month.  My card therefore has a real spring feel to it.

I started out with a stencil from Stampin Up and I used Pear Pizazz ink and a blender brush to colour it.  The sun is from a retired SU set called Kinda Eclectic which was embossed in some old SU embossing powder and cut out with a stitched circle.  The butterflies were cut out with SU butterfly punch and coloured and edged with So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz.  I used Old Olive for the bottom strip of stamps which are from the same set and a there is a touch of Washi Tape just behind.

The sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted set.  






No comments: